All delivery addresses for our package receiving service must be located within our service area. All pick up and delivery locations for our courier services must be located within our service area.
We will transport almost anything that can be shipped legally through USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Exceptions to this policy are listed below.
- We do not ship pets or animals.
- We do not ship large, pre-assembled furniture, such as couches and beds. Smaller furniture, such as dining room chairs, are acceptable. Flattened, self-assembled furniture (through IKEA, for example) is acceptable.
- We do not ship home appliances, such as refrigerators and washing machines.
- We do not ship firearms, fireworks, explosives, or ammunition of any kind.
- We do not ship biological materials above BSL-1. All BSL-1 materials must adhere to the same packing, handling, and containment policies that apply when shipping through USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
Package receiving service
For our package receiving service, we charge per delivery. We will deliver up to 5 packages per delivery.
If you need more than 5 packages delivered in one delivery, please feel free to contact us and let us know. We process all requests on a case-by-case basis, so we may make an exception based on your needs.
If you are not available to receive your package(s) within the 1-hour delivery window, you must give us specific, written instructions on what you would like us to do with your package. Otherwise, we will return your package to our office and contact you for further instructions.